Last week we received a lot of bananas from kisii and then they all got ripe at the same time. So we had to improvise how to reserve them. We ate them raw haha, made matoke, banana milkshakes and now the banana pancakes. This is a simple and quick fix for your breakfast.
2 sliced bananas
1 glass all purpose flour
3 teaspoons of sugar (or plus salt)
3/4 glass of water or milk
1. Pour all ingredients except oil in a blender and blend to get a nice flowy-ish consistency.
2. Heat your pan until ready.
3. Sprinkle some oil.
4. Let it heat kidogo… Then pour your mixture to form a circle.
5. Reduce the heat and wait till the top part kinda dries up kidogo.
|Shape wachia slayqueeens. lol|
6. Flip the other part and let it cook.
7. Repeat the process until your mixture is finished.